Part 4: They’re Here!
After spending the first three episodes of this series exploring several of the alien “mysteries” that simple observational science can solve upwards of 90% of the time, this shocking fourth and final part tackles the remaining 10% of truth surrounding alien phenomenon. What are the real and scary realities associated with this subject? The answers are out of this world … literally.
Synopsis + Trailer